Lunes, Hulyo 18, 2011

Boxed.

The title itself is self-explanatory, we were on a mission to take pictures of miniature models inside what was called a Light Box, though I am always challenged in taking pictures, I still did my best to make it look like I knew what I was doing. Besides being a newb at photography, I really don't know which angle to choose and/or which lighting is best for a particular shot. I guess, it's pretty precise to say that I suck at photography, well, for the moment at least. But, it was fun, well, sort off, until the time when I saw that I really sucked at it. To be honest, it was a tedious activity, I really had to make an effort to, in a way, make it look like a picture, to say the least. And, to add nail to the coffin, we had to use an SLR camera, which, would really make me suck so bad because their isn't a way to see if you have done a trash-worthy picture or not. Nevertheless, the activity helped me realize that, first, in taking pictures, there are really a lot of elements to consider.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento