Lunes, Hulyo 18, 2011

First time.

The immersion at Lapasan was the very first time that I had the opportunity to hold a DSLR in my hand, Yes, 'twas the first time. First, because I am afraid to touch them DSLRs, why? Because it costs a lot and because of the fact that I am not good at taking photographs. I'm a pessimist when it comes to taking pictures, I know that I suck at it, but hey, I try! Anyways, aside from that opportunity, I also had the chance to see how life is at that part of Cagayan de Oro. I guess, it was not limited to taking pictures, but, to take the seriousness of their situation in mind. I don't know if most of my classmates only took pictures to impress, or only took the activity per se, but for me, it wasn't just all about taking pictures. I kinda have the feeling that, when taking pictures, the picture or pictures, would only have a meaning if there was a story behind it, and not only concerned with the technicalities of the picture. I may not be that good at taking photographs, nor in making a story of what I have, but, I really try to. Pretty much like the people at that area, living day by day, trying to make the best out of everything they have. I pray though, to be better at this field.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento