Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Target practice.

View finder, knob, adjust, shoot, scribble. These were the most common actions during last week's activity, we were tasked to take pictures of anything we saw fit inside the campus. Though limited to what we always observe, it was also an experience in itself. I'm a noob at photography, I was always thinking that it was simple and involved no technicalities, but to my surprise, it involved gazzilions of technicalities to make a picture look, somewhat better. Hours went by, I still couldn't make up my mind about which subjects to take pictures of, good thing we were assigned to our own group. I did make a lot of mistakes, but whatever, I have an excuse, I'm still a noob. Now, seeing the pictures that we took, I felt ashamed, it felt like I wasn't fit for the course, like I was the ugliest duckling of the bunch, the noob. I hope I get better tho, better, to not only pass the course, but better in the sense that, one day, I'd be proud to say that, this photo is mine.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento